BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
I love the idea of this product because I'd love to be able to do cool designs myself on my nails. Unfortunately, they don't work all that well. I wanted to do a simple french tip at first, but the white is really opaque and you could probably achieve a better look using white-out. The paint is super watery and pools way too easily. It smears if you apply top coat, and chips if you don't.
Milagro A.
Ferndale, WA
Sally Hansen nail art pen makes nail art easy. Create nail designs over any nail color. The mistake-proof formula can be removed or corrected with a moist cotton swab without damaging dry nail polish. Nail art pens are great for french pedicure tips too.

A unique pen and fast-drying formula allows anyone to. The fine-tip pen makes it easy to control and draw precise lines for a french manicure. The water-based formula. Available in 8 designable shades.
Melanie C.
Akron, OH
I tried out the white pen for some small nail art on my accent fingers and I was a little disappointed. After one use (I capped it correctly), the tip was dried out and it took some serious pushing on the tip to get any polish out. After that, the polish was chalky and hard to work with, even though I was just using it to make small daisy dots on my fingers. Ultimately, not a good buy for me. I can buy better nail art polish at Sally's or a dollar store.
Tiffany T.
I love my black Sally Hansen Nail Art pen but not so much my white one. The black one was easy to get product out just had to be careful to not push down the pen point too much or the ink spills out everywhere. I could barely get the white out at all. It takes a bit to get used to using. It's not for everyone. I personally like it because it has an easy grip and gives me control of my design making.
Lani K.
Pasadena, CA
I picked this up at the drugstore, looking for a pen to do tribal designs on my nails. The pen tip seems a little too thick to do any intricate designs. In addition, the product often goops up at the tip. You have to press the tip to make the product come out, and this leads to the product leaking out of the pen. To top it all off, my tip broke off, leaving a silvery mess on my nail. This has the potential to be a good product, but the design is lacking.
Kim G.
Lakeland, FL
I bought these over a year ago. I was excited to use these because I can't free hand nail art with polish. So I was excited to try these. When I first went to use them, the polish just gushed out when I went to "prime" it. After I blotted the excess on paper towels, it was like there wasn't enough polish to draw with. Very disappointing. I haven't used them again. Big waste of my money.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
Although they looked like they would work well, I was very disappointed. The pens dry out very quickly and the felt tip seems to "shed", leaving little thread marks on the nail. You need to push the pen down to get the polish out. Then it gushes out, leaving a HUGE mess! Wouldn't recommend it if you want a polished look.
Jennifer T.
Ambridge, PA
I wasn't a huge fan of these pens. It seemed like they almost beaded up on the nail polish when I tried to apply them. They did work from the get go for me, just primed it on some paper first. And don't let it touch your nails without nail polish on the nail first,which they mention in the instructions. I applied it two weeks ago and some leaked onto the side of my nail and is still there through showers, pure acetone remover, hand washings, bleach, etc.
Cecilia L.
I got a set of these for Christmas in several colors (black, white, grey). I tried to use them for a design, but the polish from them beaded up on my nail like I was using a marker! It may have been because I used a top coat before attempting the design, but I haven`t tried without a top coat yet. Whatever you do, be sure your polish is completely dry, not tacky at all!!! You WILL smear and ding up your polish if you don`t wait long enough, unfortunately.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
It was a interesting idea but failed to deliver a quality item. I bought 2 of these thinking I'd be able to make my nails look like the false pictures on the boxes, only to find out this art pen was crap! It was awful. I paid quite a bit for the 2 pens, and never used them since. I think I still have them laying around my house somewhere.. No clue why, I should of tossed them that day..
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?