BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Mary H.
Hayden, AL
I was excited to try these but to my dismay they really weren't so good. The polish doesn't really flow like it should. I was really disappointed.
Quennie R.
San Jose, CA
Its difficult to use this kind of nail polish.. despite my hobby of painting my nails, i never got the hang of using this one. plus its expenssive
Kristy L.
Brooklyn, NY
The quality of the product does not fit the price for it. There are a variety of things that you can choose from, but it's not easy to work with.
Samantha H.
Page, ND
I adore these, it makes it sooo easy to do the designs that I want to do. and its so fun to bring out your inner artist. I would def buy them again
Reyna N.
Pittsburg, CA
Not the best product, but does what it says. I got the white one and after a while it just started pouring out when i use it and gets everywhere.
Lisa G.
Taft, TX
These nails art pens were not easy to use. Either nothing came out or too much came out. I gave up after 30 minutes and will never try these again.
Lisa T.
Delaware, OH
I got these because it would make it easier to do fun designs on my nails. They were not that easy for me to use and they would dry up at the tips.
Kristen K.
Kettering, OH
I liked the concept of a nail art pen, but this didn't fit the bill. Too much polish came out of the tip. After a few uses mine seemed to dry out.
Jessica V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Sometimes the pen is too inky/not fine pint which gets a bit frustrating. Its easy to use though and great if you're in a rush for a creative mani!
Monica A.
Temecula, CA
These nail art pens sounded so cool so I had to run out and buy them...I was sad when they didn't work like they say...I would not buy them again!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?