BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kristen K.
Kettering, OH
I liked the concept of a nail art pen, but this didn't fit the bill. Too much polish came out of the tip. After a few uses mine seemed to dry out.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
I bought these in hopes of doing fun nail art but they seem very dried out and don't work well! I'd rather use a bobby pin and nail polish instead.
Lisa G.
Taft, TX
These nails art pens were not easy to use. Either nothing came out or too much came out. I gave up after 30 minutes and will never try these again.
Carissia M.
Clarksville, AR
I loved the color when I bought it, but it goes on to thin and its hard to see. and thin lines can't be made with such a blunt tip. not recommended
Diem L.
Garland, TX
The sharp tip wore out too quickly and became flat causing it to smudge. The pen also dried out too easily and was definitely not worth the money.
Mica M.
Newnan, GA
Best to use with a clear coat over it but it cracks under the clear coat and can be extremely messy. Be sure to never shake it without the cap on!
Samantha H.
Page, ND
I adore these, it makes it sooo easy to do the designs that I want to do. and its so fun to bring out your inner artist. I would def buy them again
Mindi W.
I wouldn't recommend this it dries out super fast and i can't seem to get it to come out very well and it smudges the nail polish I already have on
Esther B.
I don't recommend this.
I have bought it two times and it's very hard to apply it and it gets very dry fast. Sometimes it would come out cracked.
Christina E.
Linwood, NJ
I didn't like these at all it made my nails look terrible and they are a huge waste of money.... I wouldn't get another one if someone told me too
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?