BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Monica S.
Woodstock, IL
The idea is great but the applicator is too wide, they dry out to fast and do not seem to last very long. Not too mention they are really expensive.
Stacy P.
Mesa, AZ
The pens are pricey. They are easy to use and you can make super cute designs. I did french tips with a pink pen and the color faded after a shower.
Cristina F.
Zephyrhills, FL
Tried these for their fast n easy... found they wet n messy... did not dry quick... did not make good designs...color ran together n washed off easy.
Bailey L.
These are alright. Sometimes when you click down a lot of polish comes out and gets everywhere and the color chips after 2-3 days with a top coat....
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ
The pen dried out and leaked all over my nails! It hurt to draw on my nails because I had to press hard to get it to work! It's not worth the money..
Destinee M.
Texas
I can do sooo much with these and the colors are smooth and easy to apply for seeming less lines and accurate application. I use in my shop everyday
Grace L.
Belton , TX
I have found that the nail polish or nail art pens just do not work very well. At first they are okay, but they quickly run out. Stick to nail polish
Jeanine B.
The polish tends to go on a little thick, and it's not really a high quality of nail polish...so at ten bucks a pop, it doesn't seem worth it to me.
Angel B.
Mobile, AL
I will not suggest this product not very good thing to use if your trying to make a Very detailed Nail art so not i do not like this item! I rate a D
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
I don't really like this product. They have good colors. But when i try to use it i have to keep shaking it and then a blob of nail polish comes out.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back