BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Pensacola, FL
I found that it chipped off really easy and made indents in my nail polish. It's fun for a girls night but doesn't work as well as using a nail brush.
Veronica M.
Highland, IN
I bought one of theses a few years ago and played around with it. Pretty colors and be sure to test it out on paper before applying it to your nails.
Gabriela R.
Louisville, KY
I like the colors and the presentation It is very striking, but it does not do what it promises I do not think that they are going to buy it again.
Margaret S.
Hawley, PA
This product never comes out as advertised. Maybe I don't have the patience?
But I can never get any design come out nice. It always smudges for me.
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
Looks easy and fun. Well my kids loved it for the most part but seemed frustrsted too. Thisvwas a mess and made me just resort back to a tooth pick.
Linda S.
...it was much to messy for my taste. Would be an improvement if they could design it with better control of how much product comes out of the tube.
Faith K.
Beatrice, NE
I love and enjoy doing nails and have many nail brushes and pens. These are not huge they are a perfect "pen" fit and very easy to use and master :-)
Cristina G.
Super cool. The colors are beautiful and bright the bad thing is that they do not last long. However they are worth to have nails fit and fashionable
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
These nail pens are okay! I like the applicators on them, I wish they weren't so expensive though! I've used better nail art pens that were cheaper.
Kristina A.
Clovis, NM
These are super cute the design options are endless and saves you a trip to the spa! It's awesome and you can switch it up as many times as you like!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?