BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
April S.
Don't waste your money. They looked good in the package but were hard to get to work and very hard to use! Product got clogged and would not come out!
Bria C.
Petersburg, VA
It went on my nails pretty simple however, it dried out fast. I was only able to play with it a couple of times. I was a little dissointed I with Sally
Alyssa M.
Melbourne, FL
These nail art pens do not always work properly - even when brand new. They also tend to leak everywhere when you use them after a period of non-use.
Abby M.
Racine, WI
I had the white nail are pen and i did not like it at all! The pen tip is too big and it is too expensive for whhat you get out of it- which isn't much!
Deanna P.
Cross Hill, SC
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens allow you to make adorable nails quickly and super easy. I love these so much. I can now have super cute nails all the time.
Cynthia C.
They are a reasonable price so you can get a lot of different colors, but you ultimately get what you pay for. The way it goes on isn't the smoothst.
Sammy B.
It was easy to use and made cute designs possible! I would suggest trying this product if you are interested in using your own creativity for nail art.
dyana d.
Franklin, IN
I like these for what they are but they are hard to use even for me and I'm an artist! If you don't clear coat the finished product it will wash away.
Mellinda S.
This pen rubbed off my base color. I tied to draw something on my nails and my base color was being dragged off and no color was coming out of the pen
denise o.
Hemet, CA
I was so excited to try this, so I bought one at walmart. When I tried it I was disappointed wasn't what I expected it to be, it ended up in the trash.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Where can I buy this product?
Isis B.
Price?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy these?
Kami
Rockford, IL
Are these great products?