BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I expected these pens to be so much easier to use, but I hated them! I usually love Sally Hansen products, but this one was seriously a disappointment!
Elizabeth S.
Lewiston, ME
I found that it chipped off really easy and made indents in my nail polish. It's fun for a girls night but doesn't work as well as using a nail brush.
Bria C.
Petersburg, VA
It went on my nails pretty simple however, it dried out fast. I was only able to play with it a couple of times. I was a little dissointed I with Sally
Sammy B.
It was easy to use and made cute designs possible! I would suggest trying this product if you are interested in using your own creativity for nail art.
dyana d.
Franklin, IN
I like these for what they are but they are hard to use even for me and I'm an artist! If you don't clear coat the finished product it will wash away.
Alyssa M.
Melbourne, FL
These nail art pens do not always work properly - even when brand new. They also tend to leak everywhere when you use them after a period of non-use.
Abby M.
Racine, WI
I had the white nail are pen and i did not like it at all! The pen tip is too big and it is too expensive for whhat you get out of it- which isn't much!
Deanna P.
Cross Hill, SC
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens allow you to make adorable nails quickly and super easy. I love these so much. I can now have super cute nails all the time.
Cynthia C.
They are a reasonable price so you can get a lot of different colors, but you ultimately get what you pay for. The way it goes on isn't the smoothst.
Arielle J.
It's really hard to get the pen
"ink" to stay in one place and it takes a long time to dry and smears usually before you can get an over coat on it.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
So curious to try these after trying the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, anyone have any tips/advice?
Morgan D.
Denton, NC
Do these work?
Marie T.
Do you find it dries out easily?
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Are these long lasting or do they chip easily? Should I put a top coat on just in case?
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
How easy/hard are these to use for real? Would you be able to use it with your left hand if you are right handed??