BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Arielle J.
It's really hard to get the pen
"ink" to stay in one place and it takes a long time to dry and smears usually before you can get an over coat on it.
Gabriela R.
Louisville, KY
I like the colors and the presentation It is very striking, but it does not do what it promises I do not think that they are going to buy it again.
Deanna P.
Cross Hill, SC
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens allow you to make adorable nails quickly and super easy. I love these so much. I can now have super cute nails all the time.
denise o.
Hemet, CA
I was so excited to try this, so I bought one at walmart. When I tried it I was disappointed wasn't what I expected it to be, it ended up in the trash.
Alyssa M.
Melbourne, FL
These nail art pens do not always work properly - even when brand new. They also tend to leak everywhere when you use them after a period of non-use.
Milagros R.
Franklin, NJ
This product is difficult to work with and don't leave a lasting design it was a nightmare to even just place a white like across my nail hated it !!!
Cristina G.
Super cool. The colors are beautiful and bright the bad thing is that they do not last long. However they are worth to have nails fit and fashionable
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
Looks easy and fun. Well my kids loved it for the most part but seemed frustrsted too. Thisvwas a mess and made me just resort back to a tooth pick.
Linda S.
...it was much to messy for my taste. Would be an improvement if they could design it with better control of how much product comes out of the tube.
Faith K.
Beatrice, NE
I love and enjoy doing nails and have many nail brushes and pens. These are not huge they are a perfect "pen" fit and very easy to use and master :-)
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?