BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Elizabeth D.
This product just didn't work. It didn't stay on and didn't look good. It looks like you tried using white out as nail polish and it went terribly wrong
Britt S.
Rochester, NY
The flow of polish was very uneven. The pen took a long time to get used to working with. I wish it were less like a marker and more like an actual pen.
gabriela m.
Neptune, NJ
Not to much to say, it's easy to use but don't last for long may be that's why is so cheap compared with other brands. I got one and is my last one too.
Tiffanie T.
Clearwater, Mn
I love the white pen. so easy to do a french mani on my self and not have to pay for a nail salon. easy to use, doesn't gob up like others I have used.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
These are fun to play with and discover your creativity. but they do not last they chip away and they take forever to dry. But they do have great color.
miriam r.
Marrero, LA
This pen is amazing, the only problem is that you have to click the top of the pen a few times for the nail Polish to come out but the rest is all good.
Lia L.
Neosho, MO
These are hands down the worst nail polish wands I have ever used, EVER! So goopy and so very messy! And then a week later, super dried out! Just say no!
Ashley D.
Haltom City, TX
I got a few a while ago and i hate them. I would rather pay the lady at the nail salon to do them. They don't put out enough color to do anything with.
Krista S.
Salem, WI
These are too difficult to use, they clog easily or the polish comes out too quickly in puddles. I'd rather spend the extra money to get my nails done.
Marrol D.
Kansas City, MO
The pens dry out really quickly and don't write on your nails easily. I always have to go over the same spot around four times just to make it vibrant.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?