BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA
They are fun, come in great colors and a nice quality formula but I'd stick to really simple designs. Anything too complex will become a blobbed mess.
Krista S.
Salem, WI
These are too difficult to use, they clog easily or the polish comes out too quickly in puddles. I'd rather spend the extra money to get my nails done.
Amy A.
New Milford, NJ
These things either pour out too much, too little, or they don't do anything at the right time! I think it's a great idea that needs to be worked on.
Regan R.
Mchenry, IL
These have good opaque coloring, and it worked ok the first time. Then in only a couple days I went back to use it, and it was all gunky and clogged.
Ashley D.
Haltom City, TX
I got a few a while ago and i hate them. I would rather pay the lady at the nail salon to do them. They don't put out enough color to do anything with.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this to make cute little designs on my nails, when I did they turned out a little messy and uneven. It smudged and chipped really easily too.
Marrol D.
Kansas City, MO
The pens dry out really quickly and don't write on your nails easily. I always have to go over the same spot around four times just to make it vibrant.
Selma C.
This product is okay... nothing special to me. I got the black one and pink one and I have only used them a few times.... I wouldn't buy another one.
Veronica M.
Highland, IN
I bought one of theses a few years ago and played around with it. Pretty colors and be sure to test it out on paper before applying it to your nails.
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
They are a reasonable price so you can get a lot of different colors, but you ultimately get what you pay for. The way it goes on isn't the smoothst.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?