BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Brittany H.
Redlands, CA
Only good for polka dots. The tip of the pen is too thick for more detailed designs. Shake the pen really well or your color will run all over the place
Whitney U.
York, SC
As it's advertised, it appears that you would be able to do detailed nail art. But as you begin to us the product is better for an overall nail coat.
Veronica D.
High Point, NC
I hated this product! The first time I ever used it, it stopped working! The pen dried up so fast I only used it that one time. It was a waste of money!
Dolores R.
I found this product is very hard to use. it was hard to come out of the Pen at first it didn't stay on the nail and I had a hard time with this product
Kirsten T.
It dried super quick and felt like it scratched paint off my nails at times. I was excited at first but to much not enough time passed before it flopped
Kim L.
Stamford, CT
This pen is really good for doing cool designs on your nails. The only thing is its really drying and doesn't last very long but its good for its price.
Rita T.
Works okay for one or two uses, then gets dry, clumpy and/or clogged. Not the best for precision art. Good for nail art beginners or single-use projects.
Emili W.
Anoka, MN
This is an okay product. Mine dried out fast and the tip isn't as detailed as you might think it would be. Don't think you'll be a nail artist with this.
Renea O.
Garden City, KS
I liked that it was easy to use. I didn't like that it came off easily and quickly when washing my hands or smudged and came off if I bumped my nails.
Lizeth V.
Clayton, NC
I like to do my nails on regular bases but I don't like to use the pens. They tend to dry out really quick. I prefer to do them with regular nail polish.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?