BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Tashonnah S.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love this because my hand are not that stead with the thin nail polish brush but this I can do my designs like I'm writing down on something. I love it.
Veronica D.
High Point, NC
I hated this product! The first time I ever used it, it stopped working! The pen dried up so fast I only used it that one time. It was a waste of money!
Oiying M.
Its easy to use but most of the time, more comes out than I want it to so it turns out messy looking. It did not look as fine tip as it does on the box.
Rita T.
Works okay for one or two uses, then gets dry, clumpy and/or clogged. Not the best for precision art. Good for nail art beginners or single-use projects.
Jenna M.
Vero Beach, FL
I had bought a hot pink one, and I was do exited to try it and when I did I was very disappointed the color was so light and it did nothing for my nails
Kirsten T.
It dried super quick and felt like it scratched paint off my nails at times. I was excited at first but to much not enough time passed before it flopped
Lizeth V.
Clayton, NC
I like to do my nails on regular bases but I don't like to use the pens. They tend to dry out really quick. I prefer to do them with regular nail polish.
Renea O.
Garden City, KS
I liked that it was easy to use. I didn't like that it came off easily and quickly when washing my hands or smudged and came off if I bumped my nails.
Britt S.
Rochester, NY
The flow of polish was very uneven. The pen took a long time to get used to working with. I wish it were less like a marker and more like an actual pen.
gabriela m.
Neptune, NJ
Not to much to say, it's easy to use but don't last for long may be that's why is so cheap compared with other brands. I got one and is my last one too.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?