BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Michelle G.
Cincinnati, OH
I really didn't like these. They dry out too fast and can only probably use it once. Too pricey too, especially for something that doesn't even last long.
Allena K.
Gahanna, OH
I got a gold one of these when I would try to use it. The product would never come out and when it did it was just a big blob of gold polish on my nails .
Aracely L.
These work for a second then turn to crap. The tip starts fraying and the pen starts coming out too much. It also messes up the polish you already have on
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
These things are easy to use, and they do draw really neat lines, but they smudge SO easy and sometimes you have to redraw after the first time is dry.
Lia L.
Neosho, MO
These are hands down the worst nail polish wands I have ever used, EVER! So goopy and so very messy! And then a week later, super dried out! Just say no!
Oiying M.
Its easy to use but most of the time, more comes out than I want it to so it turns out messy looking. It did not look as fine tip as it does on the box.
Renea O.
Garden City, KS
I liked that it was easy to use. I didn't like that it came off easily and quickly when washing my hands or smudged and came off if I bumped my nails.
Tashonnah S.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love this because my hand are not that stead with the thin nail polish brush but this I can do my designs like I'm writing down on something. I love it.
Shawnee C.
Denver
When you first apply these nail art pens the color is pretty but the next day mine started to turn gray/white. Even with a topcoat the color would fade.
Vanessa P.
Pacoima, CA
I have four of these and they work great but they're a bit expensive. the only reason why i don't have more is because they run out so fast in most stores
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back