BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Christina A.
Havertown, PA
As other users mentioned these seem to dry out fast. The price is too high for the quality. There are other products that I find work better for nail art.
Kristi A.
Very upset with this product. Dollar store skinny brushes work better. This was watery and I couldn't even make a little heart with it. Not worth the money
Delfina R.
Peoria, AZ
I bought so many of these and they worked okay. I find that they rub away fast an wash off quickly as well. I buy them for my niece now and she loves them.
Taylor K.
These are awesome! They're super easy to use. I can't draw for anything, with this I can actually make cute designs. There's so many colors to choose from!
donna v.
Gansevoort, NY
This product works great. Just keep it away from your nail dryer during use. The color variety is trendy and on Point. Keep up the good work SALLY HANSEN.
Tiffany M.
Hollywood, FL
These nail pens are good for doing little dots or something simple on your nail but when you try to do nice intricate designs its a little more difficult
Sarah M.
Williamstown, WV
I have received several Sally Hansen® Nail Art Pens as gifts, they make nail art simple, but they don't come to a fine enough point for my liking.
Michelle G.
Cincinnati, OH
I really didn't like these. They dry out too fast and can only probably use it once. Too pricey too, especially for something that doesn't even last long.
Jessica  D.
I was given a purple one and I have used it before but I don't think it really makes my manicure any easier sometimes you get more paint than other times.
Aracely L.
These work for a second then turn to crap. The tip starts fraying and the pen starts coming out too much. It also messes up the polish you already have on
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?