BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jesenia A.
I usually love Sally Hansen but these nail art pens are to expensive and not great enough. My designs come out better with a dotting tool rather then the pen.
jazmun w.
Belleville, IL
I believe if your really in to doing nails this could be a great quick way for you to make great designs... not just for a at home polish to put a little umph.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Don't even waste your money on this product! The brush is flimsy and the paint doesn't come out evenly! You're much better off just buying a bottle of polish!
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
THEY WORKED GREAT ON MY NAILS I LOVED THEM SO MUCH I DO MY NAILS LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY NOW BECAUSE I HAVE THESE AND IM ALWAYS FINDING NEW DESIGNS ON PINTEREST.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
I don't like these pens. They are not the easiest things to use and mine dried out quickly. I used these and the color chipped off quickly even with top coat.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Such a great idea. If my handwring was horrible then BAM my nails would be on point but they look more like a kindergartner teaching a toddler how to write!
Candice V.
Avoca, PA
I hate how fast they dry before you can even finish your design. On top of that, mine got clogged within ten minutes of me using it. I would not recommend!
Marlee S.
Atlanta, GA
They are ok, but sometimes the line is not opaque. If you let it dry and go over it again it will be, but that is not always the most convenient thing to do
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
The nail polish was way to runny and when put on my bare nail it stained them for days. I personally would not recommend these because they were'd such Hale
Nicole M.
Tewksbury, MA
I own a couple of these pens. I don't see anything wrong with them. They do the job just fine. I prefer to use nail art stripers or a striping brush, though.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?