BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sarah T.
I don't like the nail art pens. I've tried them a few different times and I just can't get them to work for me. I can never get them to even draw on my nails.
christella j.
Orlando, FL
I like the nail art pen because they make your nails look as if the were From the salonsalon. It's So easy to to apply and doesn't take a lot of time I love it.
Tristin D.
van buren, AR
I was so excited to get this product, but let down when I used it. My paint was not a liquid as I would have liked, it was almost imprinting into my polish...
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
THEY WORKED GREAT ON MY NAILS I LOVED THEM SO MUCH I DO MY NAILS LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY NOW BECAUSE I HAVE THESE AND IM ALWAYS FINDING NEW DESIGNS ON PINTEREST.
jazmun w.
I believe if your really in to doing nails this could be a great quick way for you to make great designs... not just for a at home polish to put a little umph.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Easy to use but, also complicated at the same time if you don't know what you are doing. It's great for doing some simple designs but, nothing to off the walls.
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
So when you first buy it and use it the first time it works good. 2nd maybe ok after that pretty much you would have to buy a new one b/c it drys out so fast
tiffany m.
I bought this to do designs on my daughters toes. It was hard to get flowing at first. When trying to do a simple design the Polish was not coming out evenly.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have to say that the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens ARE simple to use if you have a steady hand but the tip gets dried out too fast. I am not happy about that.
Priscilla M.
The pen actually spills to much out and I struggle using it. I bought the black and green one at target. I will probably only use it to make dots in my nails.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back