BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Catherine C.
Kernersville, NC
Despite the polish drying all the way, the color went from a light blue to a dark blue and stayed that way once it got wet when I took a shower. It was wasted.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
These pens are so easy to draw on your nails with. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes a big blob of paint will come out instead of a thin line.
Bailey R.
While the overall grade of nail polish is nice I feel that there is very little control when it comes to the nail art. Would not buy again and do not recommend.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
I have a couple of these and the black and white ones work fine, but the silver and bronze are very opaque. I like these to put dots or fine details on my manis
Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
I went to CVS to buy this and was very disappointed. I got the black one and it once it dries, it turns grey. Will not repurchase and will not buy other colors.
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a horrible product with good intentions. I purchased the red nail art pen by Sally Hansen and it sucked... is was not opaque and it took forever to dry
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I just had issues getting the color to mark like I wanted. A few times it worked really well for me but the color began to be difficult to get on to my nails.
Stacy P.
Goshen, OH
These aren't the best pens I've used for my nails and are quite cheap quality, The polish dries out quick and it always seems to much polish comes out at once!
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA
This product is fun to use but I'm just not very good at it. i would rather have someone else do it for me. I'm not too into nail pens but its still fun to use
Haley A.
Vernon, TX
I really didn't like this product. I bought the white one and it wasn't opaque at all. I couldn't do much with it and I really expected more from this product.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?