BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
lexi e.
When you use it you either are pressing to light or to hard! It wont come out if you do it soft and if you press down even a little a pool of nail polish comes out!
Amanda D.
Jacksonville, FL
I got two and used it a few times it ok would not run out and get more its just like a pen and you are puting art on your nails jut not for me i may pas them along
Cassie M.
Navarre , FL
I've done a few different manicures for people using these and they said that the next day the designs smeared, even after I used a top coat and allowed it to dry.
amanda J.
Parlin, NJ
This product is like liquid ink on your nails. Sally, you have disappointed me beyond measure. Please go back to the drawing board and give something to talk about.
alondra m.
Pasco, WA
This pen will diffidently make it easier to do a simple design on your nail but if you are good with nail art with just nail polish i don't think you will need it.
Kate R.
Wayne, PA
The idea of this is great, but thinner brushes work better. you cant get a consistent line with this and it doesn't stay on unless you put on a bunch of top coats.
Michelle Y.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This pen dries out. It was already dried in the new packaging before I even got to use it. I suggest just using regular nail polish and tools to create designs.
Bethany S.
Zephyrhills, FL
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen is a lot better than some other decorating pens I've tried. It DOES take time and patience but in the end I believe that it is worth it!
Laci A.
Waxahachie, TX
The pen was okay but I do not think I will buy it again. I liked that it made designs easy but didn't like that the nail polish was too thick and dried up fast.
briania s.
Hines, MN
This is awesome don't get me wrong its just that it is a little pricey at stores these range from 5 to 10 bucks thats a little to much for me... LIKE I U CAN RELATE
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back