BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Pen
I always try to find things to use at a tool for creating Nail art but this is one that I stongly disagree on. Most of the ones that i have purchased do not even work!
martina t.
Derby, VT
These nail art pens will help you with the best and personalized nails that you will ever see. i really hope that you can get this product and love it as much as i do!
Jenna H.
San Anselmo, CA
The color scratched off quickly and easily off of the base color coat. for a fun design I find it easier and better looking to use a brush and regular nail polish.
emmalyn r.
I like the idea of this product but I don't like the product itself , I hope you will save your money and just get normal nail polish because it's just not worth it
Wallee K.
Grand Blanc, MI
It took me a while to figure out how to use these, but now that I have I love them! At first I would get globs of runny polish, you just have to have a lighter hand.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I am not a big fan of crazy nails. But this adds the right amount of cute to my normal french manicure. The polish saturates the tip allowing you to draw on the nail.
Teena M.
Staten island, Ny
I had high hopes for this product especially when it is hard making designs with stripers. But it does not give an even application. It is also drying after a while.
sabrina G.
De Soto, IL
Quite honestly I feel the pen works okay but its kind of runny and it dose not last for very long at all but the color is really bright and is probably the best part
Jessica C.
Hamel, MN
Bought this nail pen in white and got it home only to find out it was dried out, returned to the store for a new on...also dried out. Returned and did not repurchase.
Iva F.
New Lexington, OH
Make sure Your nail polish is 100% dry before using this or it looks horrible and drags the polish with it. It doesn't really look like polish, but rather a sharpie.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back