BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I was excited to try these because i am in love with the sally hansen nail strips. these pens are horrible!! dried out too fast and does not disperse polish well. never again.
Lindsey S.
Byram, MS
I have 2 of the metallic colors. They are nice but they dry with a very dull finish but nothing a top coat can't fix. The polish it just a little more thin than what I like.
McKaela R.
I have tried this once and it just rubbed off when I touched it after awhile. Maybe with a different top coat it would stay on better but otherwise wouldn't recommend this.
Ivy Z.
New York
The colors are very pigmented but with a plastic applicator, they're not very easy to apply especially on your shiny smooth nail surface. I would prefer a brush applicator.
Mehroze K.
I have always loved Sally Hansen but this thing is just not me. They could do su much better, this pencil is hard to deal with especially when you have small nails like me
Deanna D.
Chula Vista, CA
In order to get any nail polish to come out it makes you push hard which causes you to mess up you nail polish. Color looked a little watery. Good idea but wrong execution.
Amber M.
New Geneva, PA
You can do so many nail designs and get really creative with your nails thanks to these babies! you can make simple designs or get really creative with your nails and toes!
Kourtney K.
Marrero, LA
I thought this product was going to be great, not so much. The pen dried up very quickly and I didn't feel like it worked very well. I love the idea just not the product.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC
I've never used a nail art pen until this but I bought a pink one and it messed with the color of the nail polish. I also didn't like that it was hard to apply to the nail.
Julia G.
Downingtown , PA
Not a good product I do not recommend buying this. It runs out or dries out very quickly (in the first 10 minutes of use). The colors aren't as vibrant as the box portrays.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back