BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Julia Y.
Works fine, until it doesn't. It would seem as if there was nothing coming out and then all of a sudden a big glob would come out and either make a mess or ruin your paint job.
Lexi D.
Douglasville, GA
These Nail Art Pens are pretty hard to use! The basic concept of them are great, but Sally Hansen had a hard time putting it into action. They're messy and not worth the hassel
Kayla L.
Mckinney, TX
I brought to of these for two different occasions and they both dried out to quick. The first time i used them they were great, but from then on it was all down hill from there.
Lindsey S.
Byram, MS
I have 2 of the metallic colors. They are nice but they dry with a very dull finish but nothing a top coat can't fix. The polish it just a little more thin than what I like.
Kayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a fan of this at all. It did not work for me I wonder if it was me or the pen. I wouldn't come out it would like spill out with to much paint. Don't waste your money.
Karis D.
I bought this pen in hopes of creating nail art with a tool that easily glides as it is used. It seemed to get clunky as I tried to draw lines, and it ran out rather quickly.
Amanda C.
Harrison, AR
I do not like these pens. i love doing nail art but these pens ruin the whole nail. they don't apply easy and they smudge you would be better off using a nail art brush instead
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I was very excited about the nail art pen....but unfortunately it was a disappointment. They don't " draw" we'll. and if your polish is not completely dry it'll pull it off:/
Jordan Z.
Orlando, FL
These pens are streaky, thin and are easily wiped off. Reminds me of the times in Junior high when I would colour in my nails with Sharpie. Not good at all even for the price.
Amber O.
Florence, KY
I liked the colors. But I have a better time with the brands that have a longer polish brush. There was never an even coat for me. And there isn't much of a color selection
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back