BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Angie G.
Steelville, MO
I was not impressed with these Nail Art Pens at all. In my experience, they tend to be very watery and the push point activation will often lead to globs of paint coming out at once.
Janice L.
Tustin, CA
Its alright the first time you use it after you buy it..but then afterwards idk if it dries up or what, but it is difficult to come out and you won't get the results that you want..
Britt A.
It works well to have designs and have them show, but it doesn't come off and stained my fingernail forever. I had to wait for that part of my nail to grow out and then cut it off.
Jennifer C.
Fort Worth, TX
From day one, the pen tip just felt dry like it never produced enough nail polish. This made it hard to work with and I was unable to achieve my nail art designs like I had hoped to.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
Good for beginners! I used this when I started painting my own nails. It was really nice for a couple days but it faded! But I would also recommend it to people who change a lot.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I would not recommend these nail art pens to anybody. They are over priced for a bad quality the color isn't good.They dry out quickly. I defiantly will not purchase these again.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
A nice variety of colors to choose from. Smooth texture for precise and detailed work. I apply a top coat to help it last longer. I think this works well for an affordable price.
Sheena T.
The colors were so weak I would have to go over my designs multiple times, often ruining them. Even with the cap on, these would dry up so fast if you didn't use them for a while.
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA
I bought the white for French tips. I waited forever for it to dry and when it finally did it just wiped right off when I washed my hands. I don't recommend wasting your money.
rocio o.
Paramount, CA
I am going to be honest about this. Its not my favorite and I would never buy it again. It was hard to apply to the nail the first time and became more difficult the third time.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?