BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
rocio o.
Paramount, CA
I am going to be honest about this. Its not my favorite and I would never buy it again. It was hard to apply to the nail the first time and became more difficult the third time.
Kayla L.
Mckinney, TX
I brought to of these for two different occasions and they both dried out to quick. The first time i used them they were great, but from then on it was all down hill from there.
Julia Y.
Works fine, until it doesn't. It would seem as if there was nothing coming out and then all of a sudden a big glob would come out and either make a mess or ruin your paint job.
Alexis D.
Douglasville, GA
These Nail Art Pens are pretty hard to use! The basic concept of them are great, but Sally Hansen had a hard time putting it into action. They're messy and not worth the hassel
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA
I bought the white for French tips. I waited forever for it to dry and when it finally did it just wiped right off when I washed my hands. I don't recommend wasting your money.
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I was very excited about the nail art pen....but unfortunately it was a disappointment. They don't " draw" we'll. and if your polish is not completely dry it'll pull it off:/
Amber O.
Florence, KY
I liked the colors. But I have a better time with the brands that have a longer polish brush. There was never an even coat for me. And there isn't much of a color selection
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I was excited to try these because i am in love with the sally hansen nail strips. these pens are horrible!! dried out too fast and does not disperse polish well. never again.
Jordan Z.
Orlando, FL
These pens are streaky, thin and are easily wiped off. Reminds me of the times in Junior high when I would colour in my nails with Sharpie. Not good at all even for the price.
Lindsey S.
Byram, MS
I have 2 of the metallic colors. They are nice but they dry with a very dull finish but nothing a top coat can't fix. The polish it just a little more thin than what I like.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?