BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
wendy b.
I have tried these pens in white and black. The color comes out really easy but I can not get as fine of a line as I would like for my detail work and I always seem to smudge it somehow.
Shana L.
Goodyear, AZ
Fun idea, fun t use. Lots of colors to choose from. Can be messy, cleaning up 7 touch ups are often. Practice makes perfect with these pens. Can use for basic designs, seems lil watery.
Hunter L.
Oakley, CA
And it kind of is. The tip of the pen if angled the wrong way can be too big. And they leak. At least mine did. I couldn't get them to work or make a decent design. I was disappointed.
Laura J.
Well theses pens in my opinion are hard to design with but I like to have them in my bag as a quick fix on my nail paint when the chip they are not a must have but they do come in handy.
Raelene M.
Stockton, CA
I don't know if it takes a very long time to dry or I'm doing it wrong but when I used my black one it took forever so I just gave up and took it off. Totally nt what I was expecting!
Abbie R.
Trenton, MI
Doesn't hold up very well. Its convenient to be able to do designs without specialty brushes, but for a more quality look, its better to use traditional polish with fine brushes/ tools
I love this product because I love using this.one I'm very creative and this is perfect to be able to do that and the designs I like on my nails I just need to find a thinner point one
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX
The first time I used this, I put it on and not an hour later it had rubbed off of my nail. It also was difficult to control the flow of polish, and the color wasn't pigmented enough.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Absolutely love this. Love all the designs you can make on your nails. I change my nail designs every time I do my nails. Never have to go get my nails done by a professional anymore
Michelle M.
Visalia, CA
The pen actually spills to much out and I struggle using it. I bought the black and green one at target. I will probably only use it to make dots in my nails. The pen drys up quickly
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back