BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Brandi W.
Cary, IL
The idea is awesome, however, it takes off the basr color, the pen seperates and you get wispy lines everywhere, they dry out super fast, and they aren't vibrant enough. Super disappointed
Deonna D.
Pottstown, PA
These pens will work if you are doing dots maybe, but any lines seems to not work well. The color isn't consistent throughout use and mine did dry out pretty quickly. Not work the price.
Josie M.
Aurora , IL
These are great colors and I like the felt tip, however, they smudge and come off immediately. It's very frustrating when you take some time to get it a desgin right and it wipes right off.
Amanda M.
Calumet city , IL
I am very big into nail art and when i seen this i thought it would be my savior for doing letters and other nail art stuff... but when i tried it. It bled and didn't create clean lines. =(
Nicole M.
Resaca, GA
Bought one when they first came out but was disappointed. Took forever for the paint to come out and when it did, came too fast. Even dried out in the pen too quickly (after only 1 month).
Rachel S.
Tacoma, WA
Considering the amount of product in each one of these pens, and the quality, I'd rather spend my money on nicer polish.

I bought one, used it twice and it dried out! Really disappointed!
Alaina D.
San Bruno, CA
I was really excited when I saw these. I bought about 5 of them... Long story short, they are very hard to use. They're messy and I'm sad that I wasted my money. I wouldn't buy them again.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen does what it says it does, but not well. The product bleeds and dries up like its no ones business. You're better off purchasing a set of nail brushes off amazon.
Madison F.
Fieldale, VA
These were terrible. You constantly have to refresh the pen's paint. The paint goes everywhere and they are hard to make designs with. They are the worst nail pens i have EVER used!!!!!
brittni b.
Stanley, WI
Its a little to expensive and is runny. I've only bought one pen and it does what i need it to but it is kind of messy and to thick for my small nails! If it was cheaper I may buy more.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back