BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
brooke v.
San Antonio, TX
I thought these would be so cool to use but i got it and it was really thin, when i pressed down harder it made puddles and it was way over priced and dryed up super fast i wouldn't buy it again
Ashy K.
Phoenix, AZ
The nail art pens can be really cool... if you are good at designing art on your nails. It's not as easy as it looks. Also I feel like the polish doesn't stay on very well, fades too quickly.
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA
Ive used these before and they don't work as well as advertised. The pen dries out very quickly and the polish is kind of watery. It's much easier the use nail art brushes and a regular polish.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
It takes practice to get used to and you need a steady hand to do intricate designs, but after a while you can make some pretty amazing nail designs! Don't forget a top coat or it will rub off.
Erika G.
I had been wanting to try this so i bought 2, they worked ok but not great. i was expecting more for that price. The colors were pretty the price was not. i would probably wont be buying again.
jaylen w.
Mobile, AL
I purchased a nail art pin in black but once i made my design it smeared a wrecked not on the design but my nail also.
# very disappointed
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
I was really excited to try these as the package makes it look so easy. However, I found it to be nothing but a hassle and the pens did not work as I wanted. Definitely will not buy them again.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Sally Hansen usually has great products but this isn't one of them. Their hard to use and when you do get it to work its a mess! I'd rather spend my money getting a design done at the salon.
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
I expected it to be easier using this.... I was wrong. I mean in some cases it was if I was drawing thick lines on my nails. I don't recommend ths there are other products that are much better.
Elizabeth V.
Fresno, TX
I love this pens! Every time I get my nails done i use the pens to make cute designs on it and it works wonders! No smudges! It is great I buy a different color every time I go to the store.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?