BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jordan E.
Bakersfield, CA
In order to get the polish to flow you have to push the tip down. But when you do that, it flows out all over the place in a big puddle! I have had these for awhile and only on rare occasions they work
Alexandra A.
Ojai, CA
At first they were nice to use and easy, but afterwards each time I pressed product out huge blobs would come out and mess up the color under it, the concept is great but needs a little more perfection
keuana j.
St Petersburg, FL
These come in so many different colors when they came out, I was estatic however they didn't seeem to last as long as regular nail polish especially since if you forget to leave cap off it will dry up.
Leona C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I wouldn't recommend these because the formula separates like crazy...ruining whatever nail art you are doing. I tried storing this a variety of ways and shaking it up, but it never worked correctly.
Amy F.
Mililani, HI
It works pretty good when you first buy it. I only tried this product once keep in mind. But after a month it drie out and when I wanted to use it it didn't paint well when it was dry. It made streaks.
Ariana K.
It's a fun product in theory but it's not super effective. It's difficult to get any polish to come out and then if you push too hard it puddles all over the place. Then it smudges to top things off.
Brittany G.
Mendon, MA
These pens are definitely not my favorite. I would rather use the regular nail polish with the skinny brush. I find these sometimes bleed, and some of the colors are so light they aren't very visible.
Shelby T.
Lincoln Park, MI
They are an okay product. they dry up kinda quickly and not that easy to use. for the product, i don't think it is worth the price. i bought this once but i know for a fact i would not buy this again!!
Lenora S.
Bowdon, GA
I love designing my nails and this makes it even easier. I am addicted to my nails and I use these frequently to enhance any nail art I have. They have almost every color which makes it a good choice.
Madison L.
Salem, OR
The concept of these pens is a really good one. However, the actual application is sub-par. It is really hard to get more product onto the nail once you push down. You either get a ton or none.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back