BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
These are the best pens I've ever used. There super easy to use! Although there sort of expensive, there totally worth it. If you haven't tried it, you definitely need to and sometimes you can find coupons!
Destinee D.
Louisville, KY
For the price, I thought this was bound to be the next best thing. But, it tends to dry up quickly. All of a sudden, at once, all the polish comes out ruining my nail. It's only pro is how convenient it is.
bobbie b.
Portsmouth, OH
These are really handy for someone that doesn't have a steady hand when painting nails! I personally love them, or for those of us that have little girls that like to do Mommy's nails practically mess free
Diane V.
I purchased four pens on sale, my girls wanted to try them one there nails. It worked fine only thing is pen tip is to thick for my children's nail, it simply didn't work for the purpose that I needed them.
Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
These have a big fat tip which are good fro stripes or polka dots, but that's about it. If you want anything more intricate, these are not a good choice. Also not good unless you have a super steady hand.
Maggie B.
These pens are a good idea but the overall application and appearance is terrible. its almost like drawing on with a sharpie. not worth the 7 or 8 dollars that they cost. migi nail pens are the way to go.
Jessica A.
Tried this product a few times and I can honestly say I dislike it. its a pain to try to get a cute design without it coming out sloppy and runny. would not purchase or use again waste of time and money
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA
I was disappointed with this, it dried out pretty quickly. It worked decently before it dried out. I ended up dipping it in regular nail polish and using it as a tool as apposed to what it was meant for.
Ashley F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this, thinking it would be like at the nail salon, but when i used it, it wouldn't come out, so i pushed down and it went everywhere. all over my nails. i didn't like it at all. waste of money.
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
These don't work well at all. You would think they were only a dollar for the quality. My nails looked pretty bad the first time I used this because the nail polish "marker thing" was already dried up!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?