BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
maria a.
These don't really work. Well i guess maybe if you get use to it. You have to push down kinda hard for it to come down and it just comes out a lot. Its very anoying
jessica m.
Cranesville, PA
Mine didn't work well at all. If some did come out you had to push really hard on it and then to much would come out and you could not make a design on your nail.
Roxana H.
Great to throw in your purse for when you get a chip or need to polish your tips on the go, but I wouldn't suggest these for everyday use because they chip easily.
Katelyn R.
Munnsville, NY
I own quite a few of these but never find a use for them. I have too many nail art brushes and the striper polishes. Plus they cost way too much for what they are.
Angie P.
Mineral Point, WI
These pens are fantastic to add a little design to your nail art or to even fix a chip! They come in all sorts of colors to accent perfectly with your base color.
Skye M.
South Gate, CA
I AM IN LOVEEEE WITH SALLY HANSEN NAIL POLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was something I was excited to try but once I tried it it let me down. So much product came out when I tried but sorry it wasn't any good for me.
toni r.
england
They are okay but they smudge really easily,if you have time to wait and let it dry then yeah i would recommend them but if you don't have patience then i do not
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
I couldn't draw a straight line with it to save my life and by the time i figured it out the pen dried out I love Sally Hansen but i wouldn't recommend this at all
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
It is ok, although I was hoping for a more professional finish as it was kind of runny. The color doesn't remove easily with polish remover, as it dyed my nail.
Madison C.
Framingham , MA
Yes its a good idea and tool but unless you already have natural artistic ability you will not get the trendy and intricate designs that you first thought you might. They are not the easiest thing to work with.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?