BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Linh T.
Rutherford, NJ
The paint doesn't come out as evenly as advertised. I'd rather use the nail art tubes by Art Deco. The feather brush is easier to control how much paint you want.
Elyse W.
Mckeesport, PA
I got silver one on clearance at target. I used as directed and the color came out very watery. It wasn't as precise as I wanted it to be. I won't be buying more.
laura l.
california
I FREAKING LOVE THESE NAIL ART PENS!! I DO NAILS AND I HAVE A COUPLE AND I WANT ALL OF THEM! THEY WORK AMAZING AND IT MAKES IT EASIER TO DRAW DESIGNS ON THE NAILS!
Sarah T.
National City, CA
I used these for halloween but and it worked great but they rub off very quickly.. BOO! For the price I'm not sure its that great of a buy but a really great idea.
Rachel Y.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I've never used this but have always wondered whether this nail art pen works well. However by the reviews that I see here, I'm glad I didn't even bother trying.
Kayti K.
I used to do a lot of nails and nail designs - I do not think that nail art pens works real well at all. I would rather have the polish I want with a small brush or tooth pick to be able to design without the pen
Nikki P.
Abilene, TX
I have a silver,pink,black,and white. they tend to be runny and not very long lasting. for a quick touch up it will do the trick. but not so much for art designs.
Jessica D.
San Jose, CA
I love the idea and the color choices they came up with. I bought this and was so excited to use it. Then followed the directions and way too much came out, it stained some of my clothes and splattered everywhere!
Elizabeth S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I was excited when I found a coupon for these in a magazine. I was not impressed. I got the silver and navy colored ones and no matter what color polish is on underneath, you can barely see the pen on your nail!
Brianna A.
Jamison, PA
This product is great, but you have to learn to work with it. When you create your design, you need to use a clear coat over it or it will wipe off very easily. It is easy to make a design, but harder to keep it.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back