BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lacey G.
Killeen
I liked it sorta, couldn't make any fine lines. I also found it difficult to use.. really liked the colors and concept but i guess just wish the liquid was thicker.
Kayti K.
I used to do a lot of nails and nail designs - I do not think that nail art pens works real well at all. I would rather have the polish I want with a small brush or tooth pick to be able to design without the pen
Elizabeth S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I was excited when I found a coupon for these in a magazine. I was not impressed. I got the silver and navy colored ones and no matter what color polish is on underneath, you can barely see the pen on your nail!
Jessica D.
San Jose, CA
I love the idea and the color choices they came up with. I bought this and was so excited to use it. Then followed the directions and way too much came out, it stained some of my clothes and splattered everywhere!
Marsha R.
Michigan
I can't say that any other nail art system has offered me the convenience of the SH brand. It is easily transportable and there is no concern for breakage that I have experienced in the past with other products.
LaTonya D.
Bakersfield, CA
I thought this product would be amazing I'm always up to trying new things!so I gave this one a try it was easy to use but chipped fast and it also dries out fast.
india j.
When i used these they weren't what I expected, the stuff used for the art smears and is hard to make a design. considering I'm not artistic it might just be me.
Taylor R.
Anderson, SC
I bought the white colored pen, hoping to use it to retouch my french manicures when I need it. It was OK for touch ups, but I also tried to draw the french on with the pen. The ink drips around the nail quickly.
Susan Q.
Kennett Sq, PA
I liked the idea of ​​a pen with nail polish, it is very easy to apply, but the nail polish dries too fast, the price is high for the poor quality of the product.
Brianna A.
Jamison, PA
This product is great, but you have to learn to work with it. When you create your design, you need to use a clear coat over it or it will wipe off very easily. It is easy to make a design, but harder to keep it.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?