BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sophia L.
Sebastopol, CA
I've used these about 5-10 times. Each time the polish would come off in a matter of hours even if there was a top coat. I've tried I think the red, black and white one. The white came off immediately after putting it on.
Vy P.
Had this a while ago, it wasn't very easy to use as you had to press it a certain way and when it came out it wasn't very consistent and very watery as mentioned above
Jenna D.
Massillon, OH
I really don't like these! And I'm very surprised! I thoght it was a good idea but i had one and it exploded on me so i got another one and it did the same thing! I had o e that sort of worked but it dried out very quick!
Aimee C.
Jackson, MI
I liked this initially but the product can be rubbed off especially the white, its easy to apply but the staying power without a top coat makes them kind of worthless
Jessica M.
Saint Paul, MN
The colors never look like the actual color....for instance the red comes out looking orangy. It does make it really easy for designs. It is tons of fun when my girls have a sleepover but I don't recommend it for adults.
ashley w.
Billings , MT
Eh these are not my forte. The don't glide, they are very patchy. They streak very easily. If you have they patience they might be for you but definitely not for me.
blexie15@gmail.com R.
Louisville, KY
I Would rcommend it iif your not really intto hiigher end nail polises , I gave them to my now former neighbor because I really wasn't that in to it lol but its okay
Kadasia W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This product I guess is a hot or miss for me...I can say one thing though, its not a go-to for intricate designs! Use it for lines or french tips but nothing too tiny...at least for me to much polish comes out a one time.
Alyssa C.
Fairchild AFB , Wa
I am a nail polish queen, got these cuz I thought they would be good to do designs... Boy was I wrong!!! Don't even waist your money. Not a consistent flow of paint.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I thought that this thing was a good idea. It just didn't work. I got it in white in hopes of doing a french manicure, but it was not very opaque. Not Sally's best.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?