BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Alyssa A.
Irving, TX
I was so exxcited when I bought some of these pens because of all the ideas I had for designs. I quickly found out they were going to be done because these pens are total crap. Either I couldn't get enough paint on the tip or there was too much on there never an in between. Then on the off chance I managed to get something half decent on my nail it took forever to dry and very little time to come off. Even just small mundane tasks would make the designs come off my nail. I think these were a total bust.
Devon P.
Glen Cove, NY
I love sally hanson products, Their nail polishes are great! Butttttttt, this product is great in theory , it just dries out a lot and quickly. For me the lines haven't really come out really smooth, I feel like I'm always having to redo my lines for whatever I'm trying to do. I think its time for me to just give up on this product, I'm wasting my money.
Guadalupe D.
Compton , CA
When i first began learning how to do designs on my nails i purchased this product in a few different colors because i thought they would be easier to use and long lasting... WRONG! i let the designs completely dry before applying the top coat, by the time i was out of the shower the design was gone :/ I'm extremely disappointed, what a waste of money...
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
I'm a HUGE Sally Hansen fan, but was very disappointed in this product. I have three colors, White, Black and Silver, and they do NOT work. When you draw on your nail polish, it seperates and splits in the middle. It drags itself throughout the polish in the pen and creates terrible streaks. Then it also rubs off with top coat! I got them when they first came out, so I'm not sure if the formula is different, but I doubt it. Not worth it, just get a striper if you want to make lines and draw :)
Yvonne L.
Norfolk, VA
After trying both the black and pink colors of these pens, I've found that while they glide on fairly easily for me and allowed for better control, they just didn't stay. They faded off much like if you were using a Sharpie on your nails! The ones I had also dried down to a color I didn't particularly like and I ended up going over them with a different nail color anyway. I would say that they are workable with a good top coat and steady hands, but I also think there are better products out there.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
I have only tried this product twice. It looked really appealing to me because i wamnted to draw my own art on my nails, get really creative,but, everything i drew on my nails seemed to rub off of them within the first 15 minutes of drawing on them. I would still use this product to experiment with it in the future, but its not on the top of my shopping list after my first experience. but I'm a believer in not giving up on a product so i will apply it again and try a topcoat and see if that helps.
Stephanie B.
Kailua, HI
I got this product with high expectations because i saw a nail tutorial showing how great it was, idk if it was just that one that i got but the product wouldn't come out unless i squeezed REALLY hard and then it all came out a once staining everything and resulting in a huge mess. I am not going to get another one just because i had such a bad experience
Stefanie H.
Sulphur, La
I bought a few of these when they first hit the shelves a while back. I was so excited to use them because the advertisements on television made the impression that they actually worked. Now, this product is complete rubbish by any means but it wasn't easy to use. I didn't like the way it went on my nails. It was a very messy product if you didn't use it just right. I loved the pigment of them and how easy they were to hold but when it came down to the actual application, it just wasn't worth it.
Regina R.
While I do like that you can create a quick and easy design nail design without a trip to the salon, these dry out fairly quickly and are a little overpriced for the amount of product that you get. but I FOUND A TRICK! When the nail pen dries out (in my case, after a measly one or two applications) I just remove the tip and refill with whatever color I have in my own nail polish collection. I actually prefer to do it this way because then I can color coordinate the polish shades. Try it out!!! :)
Isabel M.
Aurora, CO
This is one of those products that you either hit or miss. I personally have missed when it comes to these nail art pens. The polish seems to dry up or get stuck which never allows a good application, if you even get an application at all. I'm not giving this product a complete F because I have seen others pens work just fine but like I said, Mine has been a miss. These pens have a great concept, I just wish they worked better.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?