BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
ashley w.
Billings, MT
Eh these are not my forte. The don't glide, they are very patchy. They streak very easily. If you have they patience they might be for you but definitely not for me.
Jenna D.
Massillon, OH
I really don't like these! And I'm very surprised! I thoght it was a good idea but i had one and it exploded on me so i got another one and it did the same thing! I had o e that sort of worked but it dried out very quick!
Kadasia W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This product I guess is a hot or miss for me...I can say one thing though, its not a go-to for intricate designs! Use it for lines or french tips but nothing too tiny...at least for me to much polish comes out a one time.
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
Wtf sallen hansen?!?! this is ridiculous! i was expecting to draw super cute hearts and stars on my nails but once i washed my hands they washed away!!!! never again.
ilse j.
Tucson, AZ
I really thought these were going to be easier for my nail designs but I guess not. They wash away when you wash your hands not only that but they are v very watery I bought 4 colors and it was just a waste of money .
Alyssa C.
Fairchild AFB , Wa
I am a nail polish queen, got these cuz I thought they would be good to do designs... Boy was I wrong!!! Don't even waist your money. Not a consistent flow of paint.
Reyna H.
Dallas, TX
I used to buy these in high school and do all of my friends nails but the price was ridiculous at CVS! so i stooped, might as well go get my nails done at the salon.
Sophia L.
Sebastopol, CA
I've used these about 5-10 times. Each time the polish would come off in a matter of hours even if there was a top coat. I've tried I think the red, black and white one. The white came off immediately after putting it on.
alexandria w.
Hagerstown, MD
I like to do art but this product was a disappointment. It applied badly and swiped off my nails within a day. I felt like a little kid bc it wouldn't come out evenly
Tammie M.
Haltom City, TX
I bought two of these to try them out and was very disappointed. I wasted almost $20. The polish comes out good at times, then in big splotches. Oh and yes, the pens dry out very fast. It was my first buy and LAST buy.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?