BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
I purchased the red and black and ended up trashing them. I could never get the product out and when it finally came out it got got all over the nail. So disappointed.
Brandy F.
Stow, OH
I really enjoy using these pens to put designs on my nails. They are great! The only thing I didn't like about the product is that the designs rub off kinda of easily
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
This product does not work as it is suppose to too.... This is very sloppy and if you are not a professional nail artistic then forget about it do not waste you money
Bunny K.
Torrance, CA
I bought this for my friend's birthday and we tried it togther.It was a sad disappointment since it got all over her carpet. :( good idea just a poor way of designing the product.Maybe it will improve I will wait until then.
Lauren T.
These nail art pens DO NOT do the trick; you just end up with a mess and NOT a cute design like you hoped. You'd be better off buying a nail striper and a dotting tool.
Jenna D.
Massillon, OH
I really don't like these! And I'm very surprised! I thoght it was a good idea but i had one and it exploded on me so i got another one and it did the same thing! I had o e that sort of worked but it dried out very quick!
Amy F.
Salisbury, MD
I thought they were a cool idea when they came out so I bought several however they take forever to dry so they smudge easily. Then once it dries it is near impossible to remove. Too expensive to be such a cheap product.
Molly K.
Lexington, NC
This nail pen didn't click with me I've been doing designs on nails a long time and this was the hardest thing to use I would apply to a painted nail and it wouldn't stay on even with clear coat. Not my favorite product
Danisha E.
When i saw these i thought great an easier way to design your nails to look prettier faster but when i tried them i was extremely disappointed they are extremely sheer they don't stay on very long never used them again
Tammie M.
Haltom City, TX
I bought two of these to try them out and was very disappointed. I wasted almost $20. The polish comes out good at times, then in big splotches. Oh and yes, the pens dry out very fast. It was my first buy and LAST buy.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?