BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
This really doesn't work as well as I had hoped it would. No matter how dry my nails are it always seems to dig in instead of painting on top. Wouldn't spend the money.
Gabriela R.
Pacoima, CA
I had to keep shaking it and squeezing it hard so it could come out. Maybe I got a defect? The black pen was easier to use. The white one rubbed off easily and it "blended" into my nail polish even though it was hours dried.
Amanda G.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I don't like this product very much because too much nail polish comes out at a time and ruins my nail. But I do like that this product come is various colors to use. It is also a little hard to use. I wouldn't recommend it.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I love Sally Hansen and all the cool things I get to do to my nails. The Nail Art Pen is great for creating one of a kind looks on your nails that look like you came from a salon. Easy to use and the possibilities are endless.
Heidie P.
Kenosha
I feel these are not the greatest a lot of nail polish is released and it tend to have the too much too little effect and quick dry and ruins the nail polish underneath
Kimberlee W.
Richmond, KY
I purchased one of these a while back and actually really like it. its perfect for doing a french tip however it doesn't last extremely long you have to do touch ups.
Meagan N.
Marshall, TX
I bought the black and white one and they are horrible! As soon as you put the pin to the nail you have this huge puddle of polish. If its doesn't make a puddle and you actually make a design it'll wash right off in the shower!
Megan F.
Boston, MA
I was so excited for this. Talk about a disappointment. You have to press down really hard like a paint pen and it is really hard to control where it goes. Waste of money
Gar M.
Brooklyn, NY
As a major nail polish fan, I had to try out the nail art pens. They have a fine tip which is easy to draw very fine lines and patterns, but sometimes it is hard to use because it smudges. The drying time also takes very long
Kayla H.
These nail pens are great if you have a super steady hand. I find it hard to draw designs on my opposite hand as well but that's expected. They also dry out pretty fast.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?