BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Pearly White more...
I got them in all 22 colors if there are any more please let me know but I love love love had all these for about three years now and they still kicking :) love love love
Tisa S.
Deland, FL
I just bought on of these in white. The concept is very cool and I was able to create nail art with precision. However, the formula is thin and ends up being spotty.
Emily W.
Fairborn, OH
I tried this product in white and it barely showed up on my nails. When putting a top coat on, it wiped the pen right off, even after letting it dry for 10-15 minutes.
Jessica S.
Hillsboro, OR
My friend let me use her pens a few weeks ago and i fell in love. i went out and got a bunch of colors. i went a little crazy. for my nails, the polish stays on great.
Lauren T.
These nail art pens DO NOT do the trick; you just end up with a mess and NOT a cute design like you hoped. You'd be better off buying a nail striper and a dotting tool.
Bunny K.
Torrance, CA
I bought this for my friend's birthday and we tried it togther.It was a sad disappointment since it got all over her carpet. :( good idea just a poor way of designing the product.Maybe it will improve I will wait until then.
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
This product does not work as it is suppose to too.... This is very sloppy and if you are not a professional nail artistic then forget about it do not waste you money
Robin W.
Tried these picked up 4 to start with it was a little mess. and the next morning when i woke up the designs were smeared,. good idea but did not work out well at all
Jen D.
Was excited to use this. When i got it the pen wrote well & all. my disappointment comes from the fact that the polish does not stay on for long and is of poor quality
June S.
Aurora, CO
These pens make the biggest mess due to the crappy flow. You end up spending more time trying to clean up the mistakes than it is worth. Just don't bother with these.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?