BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Amanda G.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I don't like this product very much because too much nail polish comes out at a time and ruins my nail. But I do like that this product come is various colors to use. It is also a little hard to use. I wouldn't recommend it.
N L.
This product worked nice putting on and then after a hr, it doesn't stay on. It easily comes off and scratches off. SO disappointed because the pen is $4-5 dollars....i wish the pen worked better and that the product stayed on.
kacy m.
Gordonsville, VA
These barely have any pigment in the polish, most of them come out clear and when you are trying to do a hard design, it is hard to do a second coat on a tiny little dot.
Gabriela R.
Pacoima, CA
I had to keep shaking it and squeezing it hard so it could come out. Maybe I got a defect? The black pen was easier to use. The white one rubbed off easily and it "blended" into my nail polish even though it was hours dried.
Shruk A.
Bossier City, LA
This product is a little compilcated,it is a good way to save money for the people that go do their nails at the salon, but you still might need someone help applying it.
Kayla H.
These nail pens are great if you have a super steady hand. I find it hard to draw designs on my opposite hand as well but that's expected. They also dry out pretty fast.
Meagan N.
Marshall, TX
I bought the black and white one and they are horrible! As soon as you put the pin to the nail you have this huge puddle of polish. If its doesn't make a puddle and you actually make a design it'll wash right off in the shower!
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I love Sally Hansen and all the cool things I get to do to my nails. The Nail Art Pen is great for creating one of a kind looks on your nails that look like you came from a salon. Easy to use and the possibilities are endless.
Steffany H.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have only used the white one because I didn't care too much for it to invest in more. They are messy, dry out quickly also. I had to redo nails three times to get it right. But the third time was the charm. They were cute.
Gar M.
Brooklyn, NY
As a major nail polish fan, I had to try out the nail art pens. They have a fine tip which is easy to draw very fine lines and patterns, but sometimes it is hard to use because it smudges. The drying time also takes very long
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?