BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Steffany H.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have only used the white one because I didn't care too much for it to invest in more. They are messy, dry out quickly also. I had to redo nails three times to get it right. But the third time was the charm. They were cute.
Alexia C.
Tucson, AZ
I truly wished these would've came out for what i expected. It was really hard to make designs on my nails because the pen was so thick and came out like regular nbail polish. I wish they would've last longer but they didn't.
April M.
Shawnee, OK
I got them in all 22 colors if there are any more please let me know but I love love love had all these for about three years now and they still kicking :) love love love
Yazmin G.
Lacey, WA
Fun to use but not consistent. Sometimes it would be too thick or too light. The colors are amazing, they are handy and quick to do lil kid nails. Practically mess free.
Shruk A.
Bossier City, LA
This product is a little compilcated,it is a good way to save money for the people that go do their nails at the salon, but you still might need someone help applying it.
Jennifer L.
I always wanted to try these out but never get the chance to. I don't think you can go wrong because they are long and look like they hold a lot of nail polish in them.
Erin W.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not Vincent van Gogh, but my artistic ability isn't that bad. This pen was messy. I have smaller hands, so any design I would try to do would just come out as a blob.
paige k.
I got one of these for a high price of $7 for just 1, and was surprised about the horrible quality. I have silver which does not even show up over BLACK nail polish. Also when applying you have to press down hard on your nail which personally hurts.
kacy m.
Gordonsville, VA
These barely have any pigment in the polish, most of them come out clear and when you are trying to do a hard design, it is hard to do a second coat on a tiny little dot.
N L.
This product worked nice putting on and then after a hr, it doesn't stay on. It easily comes off and scratches off. SO disappointed because the pen is $4-5 dollars....i wish the pen worked better and that the product stayed on.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?