BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
This really doesn't work as well as I had hoped it would. No matter how dry my nails are it always seems to dig in instead of painting on top. Wouldn't spend the money.
Kim M.
Unless they have improved the product over the past year, I did not care for it, I found it did not write as it showed on TV and I did a better job freehand with a brush
Megan F.
Boston, MA
I was so excited for this. Talk about a disappointment. You have to press down really hard like a paint pen and it is really hard to control where it goes. Waste of money
Alexia C.
Tucson, AZ
I truly wished these would've came out for what i expected. It was really hard to make designs on my nails because the pen was so thick and came out like regular nbail polish. I wish they would've last longer but they didn't.
Amanda G.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I don't like this product very much because too much nail polish comes out at a time and ruins my nail. But I do like that this product come is various colors to use. It is also a little hard to use. I wouldn't recommend it.
Yazmin G.
Lacey, WA
Fun to use but not consistent. Sometimes it would be too thick or too light. The colors are amazing, they are handy and quick to do lil kid nails. Practically mess free.
Erin W.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not Vincent van Gogh, but my artistic ability isn't that bad. This pen was messy. I have smaller hands, so any design I would try to do would just come out as a blob.
paige k.
I got one of these for a high price of $7 for just 1, and was surprised about the horrible quality. I have silver which does not even show up over BLACK nail polish. Also when applying you have to press down hard on your nail which personally hurts.
Heidie P.
Kenosha
I feel these are not the greatest a lot of nail polish is released and it tend to have the too much too little effect and quick dry and ruins the nail polish underneath
Jennifer L.
I always wanted to try these out but never get the chance to. I don't think you can go wrong because they are long and look like they hold a lot of nail polish in them.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?