BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Macy M.
This product definitely makes doing a french manicure or designs. Although it is tough to get the product out and when it does come out it is too much. It's a meh product
Emily T.
Florida
I bought three of these from my local drugstore but unfortunately only one of them worked. they where kind of dry in my opinion but maybe someone eles has had better luck.
Alison P.
Albany, IL
I had high hopes for these pens and they really didn't work at all like I expected. the only thing they were useful for is the occasional french tip or striped nail design.
DaSha W.
Dayton, OH
This product wasn't at all like it was in the advertisement. The pen dried out fast. I could BARELY make designs. I literally was only able to make dots. The colors faded.
Karla C.
Farmers Branch, TX
I first got these when the whole nail art craze started and I was saddened to find that not only were the colors incredibly limited but the product it's self did not work.
Emily S.
Blair, NE
I like this for basic stripes and dots to add a splash of color. Works well for me! I typically use it for holidays but make sure you let it dry! Also use a top coat for sure! Overall I think the product is worth the purchase!
Emily H.
I was really excited when I bought mine. After using it I really don't care for it. My design would come right off or would fade. I really don't think its worth the money.
Shay H.
The white requires multiple coats if your polish is even a little dark. It scrathed/wiped right off of my nail polish, so the time I had put into my nails was for naught. I was really disappointed, I was so excited to try these out.
Sierra R.
Albion , ME
It looked really nice on the TV but some times to much came out and made a mess or sometimes it wouldn't come out at all . And took forever for it to dry . Try again Sally
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
This is a great idea for product however it does not work great. My niece had these at her birthday party. I had fun making cute designs sadly they did not last the hour.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?