BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
The one time that I used these was the last time. The pen just leaked all over my nail :( Some of my friends use these with no problem tho... I don't know what I did wrong.
Audrey S.
Brownsburg, IN
I got this product for my birthday and when I out it on my nails it was very dry and has low pigment also the day after it was on my nails when I washed my hands it came of.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
I hate this product. It seems like a great idea but it would wipe off after I thought it was dry then it would stain my fingers. I just threw it away. What a waste of money.
Kaylee M.
Muskegon , MI
The only negative of these pens are you really have to wait for your nails to dry reallllly good before you draw with them. Other than that they are very cool and easy to use!
Kat L.
I bought the black but on my nails it was quite navy blue. Was terrible to use, the flow was inconsistent and streaky. Second time I went to use the pen it was all dried up.
Sarah C.
Whittier, CA
Works okay, just wish the pen was a bit thinner so you can get more detailed with designs, i had to remove my whole nail polish and repaint again cause pen was way to thick.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
I think these pens are really cool, and they work wonderfully to make designs. There are many different colors. Only down side is I have a hard time using my nondominate hand!
Sajida S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I bought this for my daughter and we were not impressed first they are not pigmented at all, and they leak not worth it all, they are cute looking though that's the only plus!
Shayla B.
Kaukauna, WI
This product makes it easier to do cute designs.. that's for sure. But the product came out of the bottle sooooo fast and made a mess. Also chips off easier than nail polish
Julie P.
Rhinelander, WI
When you press the tip to activate it, you get a ton coming out. when you try to use it separates if you use it on a base color, and it smears of to easy. i just use any regular nail polish with a tiny precision brush to do nail art.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?