BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Mary Ellen G.
West orange, NJ
I was really hoping to like these, but the quality is not great. The paint is watery and usually too much comes out when trying to design. Fine lines are near impossible and wipes off/smudges almost every time. Don't bother with these.
Audrey S.
Brownsburg, IN
I got this product for my birthday and when I out it on my nails it was very dry and has low pigment also the day after it was on my nails when I washed my hands it came of.
Sierrah G.
Westerville, OH
I am not the biggest fan of these. They take a long time to dry. And in that process they end up getting smudged. They also dry up super fast and the ink rarely comes out.
Gaby V.
Riverside, CA
I love these, they're really pricey so i buy them on ebay, but they make nail art so easy! and I'm really into nail art! only downside is that they have very little product!
Emily T.
Florida
I bought three of these from my local drugstore but unfortunately only one of them worked. they where kind of dry in my opinion but maybe someone eles has had better luck.
Macy M.
This product definitely makes doing a french manicure or designs. Although it is tough to get the product out and when it does come out it is too much. It's a meh product
DaSha W.
Dayton, OH
This product wasn't at all like it was in the advertisement. The pen dried out fast. I could BARELY make designs. I literally was only able to make dots. The colors faded.
Alison P.
Albany, IL
I had high hopes for these pens and they really didn't work at all like I expected. the only thing they were useful for is the occasional french tip or striped nail design.
Shay H.
The white requires multiple coats if your polish is even a little dark. It scrathed/wiped right off of my nail polish, so the time I had put into my nails was for naught. I was really disappointed, I was so excited to try these out.
Karla C.
Farmers Branch, TX
I first got these when the whole nail art craze started and I was saddened to find that not only were the colors incredibly limited but the product it's self did not work.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?