BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
These are ok. They have product in them but they only work if nail is dry. If the polish is even a little wet it will ruin the manicure. The colors aren't very opaque eather.
Tatiana B.
Tulsa, OK
I was not pleased with this product at all. I followed the directions on the package and the pen leaked all over my hand. I barely pushed like the directions said and the polish on the inside just flooded out. I was not pleased at all.
Marissa C.
The ink or polish in the pen is sooooo thin! When it comes out of the pen, it's tough to draw with... then it nearly wipes away when you go to apply clear nail polish on top!
Rachael H.
Montpelier, IN
This product seemed to dry out too quick and it's a little pricey when you can pay for polish and a dotting tool or the striper polishes and do the same effects as the pen except the polish will last a lot longer than the nail art pen!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
They are easy to use and designs come out great. but they tend to try quickly. id suggest L.A colors art deco, which is nail polish in a smaller bottle with a very thin brush.
Lily R.
Mchenry, IL
This nail art pen is super easy to handle, you can write on your nails, do little designs, pretty much anything you want! I love this and plan to go back and get more colors!
Amber B.
Republic, MO
I didn't have a problem with these. I love, love, LOVE to do simple designs on my nails. They aren't the best for precise detail, and are a bit pricey, but easy to use and can amuse the children for a while too..lol. I recommend spending the extra bit.
Kara P.
Palm Coast, FL
These pens are alright if you are just getting into nail art.. they are for the most part affordable at around $8.00 a pen and do last a long time and wont dry out quickly.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I've had good luck with these nail pens. For me, the color goes on easy and bright. It will last for a few days with a good top coat, but won't hang on much longer than that.
Ashley H.
New Windsor, NY
I love how easy it is to use, but sometimes it can glob out too fast. I think it should have a finer tip on the end. I have many colors of this product but don't use too much anymore due to the newer easier products that have came out.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?