BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kara P.
Palm Coast, FL
These pens are alright if you are just getting into nail art.. they are for the most part affordable at around $8.00 a pen and do last a long time and wont dry out quickly.
Amber B.
Republic, MO
I didn't have a problem with these. I love, love, LOVE to do simple designs on my nails. They aren't the best for precise detail, and are a bit pricey, but easy to use and can amuse the children for a while too..lol. I recommend spending the extra bit.
Mischa C.
Wills Point, TX
It never worked correctly. Either too much product would come out or none at all and I would just carve into the base coat. Ended up returning it to the store for a refund.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
The one time that I used these was the last time. The pen just leaked all over my nail :( Some of my friends use these with no problem tho... I don't know what I did wrong.
Sarah C.
Whittier, CA
Works okay, just wish the pen was a bit thinner so you can get more detailed with designs, i had to remove my whole nail polish and repaint again cause pen was way to thick.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I've had good luck with these nail pens. For me, the color goes on easy and bright. It will last for a few days with a good top coat, but won't hang on much longer than that.
Mary Ellen G.
West orange, NJ
I was really hoping to like these, but the quality is not great. The paint is watery and usually too much comes out when trying to design. Fine lines are near impossible and wipes off/smudges almost every time. Don't bother with these.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
I hate this product. It seems like a great idea but it would wipe off after I thought it was dry then it would stain my fingers. I just threw it away. What a waste of money.
Ashley H.
New Windsor, NY
I love how easy it is to use, but sometimes it can glob out too fast. I think it should have a finer tip on the end. I have many colors of this product but don't use too much anymore due to the newer easier products that have came out.
Kat L.
I bought the black but on my nails it was quite navy blue. Was terrible to use, the flow was inconsistent and streaky. Second time I went to use the pen it was all dried up.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?