BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Mariah D.
Agoura Hills, CA
I was so excited to try this and it crushed any expectations i had for it. Goes on thin, and RUBS OFF! Even after top coat. Even after drying fully. What a total waste of money.
Meaghan S.
Brawley, CA
Ok I am ok at doin nails but I know a few people who have problems with these new nail polishes its a bit tricky but I you practice you will get used to them and enjoy them!
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
THEY ARE NOT AS I HAD HOPED FOR, I REALLY THOUGHT THEY WOULD WORK BUT THE FIRST TIME I EVEN TRIED IT, SO MUCH NAIL POLISH CAME OUT AND RUINED THE DESIGN WITH OUT ME SHAKING IT.
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
I usually love doing designs on my nails but when I used these pens, they just wore off. It takes forever for it to dry and then when it does dry, the color wears away. My light pink fades into a white when it's on my nails after one day.
Zuri N.
I really wanted to like these pens and bought them twice and both times they were a fail. First had to wait long before applying second hard to use third the color didn't last and I really didn't like how they were like a metallic finish.
Emma H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I bought one of these last month and I liked it at first but after about a few uses it got clumpy and It took of the nail polish I already had on. They are not cheap either . They also dried out pretty fast. But I liked it while it lasted.
Katie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I went to buy it because I wanted to be able to make my nails look like I got them done at a salon but really I did it at home. I wasn't too impress with how it turned out . Very sad about this,
Raven M.
Bedford, IA
I bought a silver and a pink one not that long ago and one of them leaked everywhere and the other never had any product come out of it. I definitely wasted money on these :/
Tic T.
Marysville , Mi
I think this s great for little girls to play around with their nails. i tried it and it move quickly and i would rather go buy nail polish but i guess its alright for my nieces
Brittany B.
West monroe, LA
I was so excited at first to try it out, but then that excitement quickly turned to disappointment with how quickly the color fades and how it would smear with a clear top coat
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?