BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Aryah C.
Silverdale , WA
I love these. i got it from a friend who didn't want it anymore and so i said ill take it and i tried it and it worked so well. I made really cute panda nails and i love them . <3
Chryschel M.
I really want this. I have been waiting forever to get it. Been really busy. I just love all the designs you can master like a true nail salon does. Why would you pay money to get someone else to do your nails,when you can do it yourself. <3
Dominique Z.
Newark, DE
Seemed like a good idea when i bought it but it didn't live up to my expectations. I got a white pen but it mixed with my black polish and turned the pen greyish. Also the design quickly faded and rubbed off. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Yaneth P.
Dickson , TN
I wouldn't really recommend just because it dries too fast. I also don't like how this little pen is just around $7 bucks. I would save my money if you're considering buying this.
Marissa H.
Superior, WI
I have two of these in orange and yellow. I was excited to try them. After I started using them I was disappointed. They did not make precise lines at all. They were incredibly hard to work with. I would rather work with nail art brushes.
Kelli J.
They are great to throw in your purse for when you need a quick touch up. It takes up no more room than a tube of lipstick in your purse. You can get them in a variety of colors. A little pricey but worth it. Mine have lasted a long time.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
The pen is too watery to do any big designs, they have polishes at drug stores with thin brushes to do designs with & its just like real polish. The pen does dry out quickly too.
Samantha S.
Madera, CA
I found myself going and getting a few.. They really work well I like how they apply on my nails only downfall would be after so long they get nasty & its time to switch it up (:
Elizabeth M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought the blue one just to try it... it did not work like I thought it would. Too much came out, My fingers were stained for a bout a month in a half and it dried out fast smh.
Alexis S.
Don't have enough money to actually go get your nails done at a nail salon? No problem these owns will do wonders! They make nail designing so easy because its like a normal pen!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back