BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lexy A.
Don't have enough money to actually go get your nails done at a nail salon? No problem these owns will do wonders! They make nail designing so easy because its like a normal pen!
Ali F.
I personally didn't like these pens. After a couple uses they dried out and didn't go on as smoothly. I would prefer to use a smaller brush to do my nail art. not worth the money
Maranda W.
Barnhart, MO
These work ok but in my opinion they are too expensive for what you get I felt that mine dried out really quickly and that the polish didn't really come out of the pen the way it should so it looked smudged. I don't think that I will repurchase
Chryschel M.
I really want this. I have been waiting forever to get it. Been really busy. I just love all the designs you can master like a true nail salon does. Why would you pay money to get someone else to do your nails,when you can do it yourself. <3
Elizabeth M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought the blue one just to try it... it did not work like I thought it would. Too much came out, My fingers were stained for a bout a month in a half and it dried out fast smh.
Michelle S.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is not very good. You have to push down hard onto your nail, which can ruin your nail polish. The tip does get hard it easily and you can't get anything out then.
Samantha S.
Madera, CA
I found myself going and getting a few.. They really work well I like how they apply on my nails only downfall would be after so long they get nasty & its time to switch it up (:
Yaneth P.
Dickson , TN
I wouldn't really recommend just because it dries too fast. I also don't like how this little pen is just around $7 bucks. I would save my money if you're considering buying this.
Kelli J.
They are great to throw in your purse for when you need a quick touch up. It takes up no more room than a tube of lipstick in your purse. You can get them in a variety of colors. A little pricey but worth it. Mine have lasted a long time.
Aryah C.
Silverdale , WA
I love these. i got it from a friend who didn't want it anymore and so i said ill take it and i tried it and it worked so well. I made really cute panda nails and i love them . <3
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?