BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Carina N.
Kissimmee, FL
Its garbage ! I tried the making a french tip and it was throwing too much liquid out. Item is way too expense and it doesn't work the way it should. I'm very dissappointed In sally
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
When I Tried Pushing On It More Then Enough Came Out & It Was Everywhere. It Would Of Been Nicer If That Didn't Happen. Other Then That It Was Ok For Some Things
Denisse M.
Mcallen, TX
I mean, it's not terrible, but its not amazing either. you need to do it over a painted coat, or it wont stick and if you do, don't press too hard or it will mess up the base coat.
Molly C.
East Dubuque, IL
They're great when you first get them, but if you plan on using them a month or 2 later, don't even try. You'll have a mess and just get frustrated trying to get them to work. Mine are now collecting dust in the back of my nail polish collection.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
This product smears pretty bad, and it takes a long time for it to dry so that it doesn't. I personally do not care for nail art pens in the first place, but this one was pretty bad
Amanda C.
Lyndonville, VT
It washes away, and it makes a sloppy mess. It is way too pricey. It is a cheaply made product and it just ends up being thrown away or collects dust somewhere. Why spend almost eight dollars when you can use household items to make your designs??
Kandace B.
Lincolnton, NC
I have these pens and there great for Doting and that is it. Every time I tried to draw a design on the nail the paint would barely come out and other times it just leak the paint.
Lynzi B.
They are not the best at fine details but they do there job and I like them.....the polish doesn't look to be a high quality polish so they need to be a lot cheaper in my opinion
Gracie H.
Asheboro, NC
I don't really like the tips. Mine are too thin and have to be gone over and over with the pen. Your nail has to have at least an hour of drying because the pen tip will destroy your polish because it is too hard. I like nail stripers better.
Yaneth P.
Dickson , TN
I wouldn't really recommend just because it dries too fast. I also don't like how this little pen is just around $7 bucks. I would save my money if you're considering buying this.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?