BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
Nampa, ID
Was really excited when my husband brought this home for me but was very disappointed. The color faded as soon as I put it on and it wasn't very easy to do the designs on my nails.
Kenzie T.
The colors are quite nice. The nail art pens create nice lines and can create great patterns. A plus is that they're relatively cheap. Sadly the pens tend to pull the nail polish off of the nail or create bumps when you apply too much pressure.
Ashley B.
This was ok. I've only used white and it was hard to get the color even and it seemed to wipe off easily even after drying. It can also be hard to control the amount that comes out.
Katherine S.
Price doesn't match up to the quality. The polish applies uneven and dries out very quickly. Much better polishes for cheaper. Great idea, but their regular polishes work much better
Heather B.
This works great if you want a paint marker and can't find one. It rocks that it is nail Polish too. However, for your nails, you'd have to be a pro to make it work like it should.
Kayla L.
Usually, this brand has amazing nail polish (the crackle is awesome and by far the best) but this is really thin and watery. It also doesn't cover a base color as well as I'd like.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
The nail art pen goes on smooth and is easy to use, but even if I let it dry for an hour before putting the top coat on, the top coat smears it. I don't know how to get around this.
Christina S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Loved the idea of these pens but the "polish" is a little runny and watery. It also doesn't layer very well or go over my base easily. Definitely needs some improving on their end.
Chynel W.
Tucson, AZ
These seriously are just trash. They do not last long at all and it is just aggarvating to work with. The idea is cool. It is just a some thing that is going to sit in your nail box.
Megan R.
I wanted to try these out. I thought they were over priced and they took forever to dry. The quality for the price was not worth it to me. I will not be purchasing anymore of these.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back