BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Frankie L.
Greenvale, NY
I love most of the sally Hansen product but these do not work thought they would be a great way to design nails a bit more but they have little to no color pay off with dark colors and on light tend to show smudges and don't really show up either.
Ashley K.
Caldwell, ID
I've had 5 of the colors for over a year and 2 of them just barely ran out, make sure you use a top coat or it will wash off! Great for small designs and easy to hold/control and use!
Nina N.
Westminster, CA
The pen hard for me to get it to start working. So I return it and the cashier help my push it down a feel times and get it to start working. It works fine and I got it at ulta 3/$16.
Isabela B.
Flushing, NY
I Love it but its SUPER hard to get out plus SUPER hard to get off my nails. BUT for a good use if you have a black car buy their black nail art pen for dents or schrates on your car
Joanna P.
Santa Ana, CA
They are not as easy as they seem to work with. it can be hard to control the size of the lines. The color rubs of one it is dry so you have to put a top coat over it. Be careful when you do put the top coat because it may remove it a little as well.
Tatianna E.
West Milford, NJ
This is an okay pen to use but what i like to do is empty is out into a container so that i will have the polish in that color. i know bizzare how do you do that well you have to break it pretty much. the pen on its own scratches at the nail polish.
Sydney F.
I did not like this product at all! I got it for Christmas one year, and the next day I used it and was so disappointed! The silver color I got barely came out of the pen, and the tip was so hard it was scratching my nail! Would not recommend..
Alisha C.
I love the idea for this product and looked fun but the tip has to be pushed down to release the color which just ends up putting tracks in your nail polish and will also smear when you put a top coat on (no matter how long I waited it happened).
Michelle M.
Jamaica, NY
I bought this because I like to design my nails on my own. I used this and it was really bad. The ink hardly comes out of the pen and if and when it does, it doesn't even last -_- It smudges really easily. Waste of money and I do not recommend.
Felicia S.
Sometimes these pens work great, sometimes they don't want to work well at all. Tend to try out quickly, too. Wouldn't recommend for the price. Stick to the nail polish for designs.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back