BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Tina T.
San Gabriel, CA
I wouldn't recommend these - they are overpriced and the color is so opaque that you need to go over it again and again. They dry out pretty quickly and the quality of the pen just seems cheap. Would not buy again.
Emme O.
Tucson, AZ
I wanted this to work out so bad but sadly it didn't ! I tried using different ones too but they all dint really have a flow of polish and the pen tip dried up so fast! I'm disappointed .
Rachel E.
Partlow, VA
BOOO the idea is great so I was stoked when I bought a few.....then I realized they didn't work! The polish literally dumps out onto your nail. Save your money....You'll have better luck buying a tiny paint brush to dip in your bottle than with these pens.
Gabrielle S.
Lakeville, NY
This pen will leak out way to much nail polish causing it to be hard to do a design! it also has a weird consistency, almost like "white out"and drys transparen't in their is an undercoat. If you are looking for salon quality designs this is not it!
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wanted to buy one of these because they look very helpful, but It wasn't what I expected when I purchased two of them. The liquid is not strong enough to stay in your nails for a long time, is more like water paint that would last in paper.
Abbigail C.
I have the Black and White ones and I use them quite frequently. Sometimes it messes up my nail polish and makes it bumpy but other than that it works really well.
Zoria L.
The colors are very pretty but to apply it can sometimes be a hassle and the color goes on light so you will need to apply it more than once which could be a mess
JESSICA P.
I dont find these to workers well. I love the idea of it but it needs to have a better way of applying and not pressing hard on your nail and also making lines smaller.
Marissa E.
Raleigh, NC
This works well, but can be hard to use. You have to push the pen down to release paint every so often, and if you aren't careful it is easily pushed too hard and leaks polish all over
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I have tried both of the blue and the white Nail Art Pens and was very disappointed. The color does not show up well (especially on the white) and it runs out very quickly. Not happy!
Alexandria S.
Do yours just dig into the other main nail polish?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
I do nail art with regular nail polish and what ever i could find around the house to make the designs like pencil or tooth pick would this be worth at least try or is it not woth the $7
Trina S.
These are a little pricey. Can anyone share if there are coupons or a less than $7 store to buy this from?
Katie H.
Boyertown, PENNSYLVANIA
Does this work?
Bao V.
Saint Paul, MN
I almost bought this the last time I was at a drug store but was hesitant! does anyone know if these are as good as they say?

back