BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jessica O.
I got three sally Hansen pens as a gift for my birthday. I got red black and white and none of them worked as good as I thought! The colors are not very opaque and don't dry very fast.
Tina T.
San Gabriel, CA
I wouldn't recommend these - they are overpriced and the color is so opaque that you need to go over it again and again. They dry out pretty quickly and the quality of the pen just seems cheap. Would not buy again.
Rachel E.
Partlow, VA
BOOO the idea is great so I was stoked when I bought a few.....then I realized they didn't work! The polish literally dumps out onto your nail. Save your money....You'll have better luck buying a tiny paint brush to dip in your bottle than with these pens.
Jami M.
Victoria, TX
I have two of these, one in black and one in white. The black one works wonderfully, but I've found that the white wipes off easily. Did my nails, let them dry, and put on a top coat but the design on my thumbs in white still came off after only a day.
JESSICA P.
I dont find these to workers well. I love the idea of it but it needs to have a better way of applying and not pressing hard on your nail and also making lines smaller.
Alexis Z.
Zephyrhills, FL
These pens are not worth buying. They dry out so quickly so whatever design you are trying to do comes out terrible because you have to re draw it over and over for the color to show.
Gabrielle S.
Lakeville, NY
This pen will leak out way to much nail polish causing it to be hard to do a design! it also has a weird consistency, almost like "white out"and drys transparen't in their is an undercoat. If you are looking for salon quality designs this is not it!
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wanted to buy one of these because they look very helpful, but It wasn't what I expected when I purchased two of them. The liquid is not strong enough to stay in your nails for a long time, is more like water paint that would last in paper.
elizabeth l.
breezy point, NY
These are okay, I've had only a few of them due to the fact that they are around $10 which I think is way too much to spend on a nail art pen. Also the price cannot be justified because they run out so quickly that you can only use them a few times.
Marissa E.
Raleigh , NC
This works well, but can be hard to use. You have to push the pen down to release paint every so often, and if you aren't careful it is easily pushed too hard and leaks polish all over
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Where can I buy this product?
Isis B.
Price?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy these?
Kami
Rockford, IL
Are these great products?