BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Madison P.
I first ought these a couple of years ago and i liked it pretty well, i don't like how if you push a little to hard a lot comes oozing out, and it gets on the carpet so thas what i didn't like. However i loved how they have the brush and the design brush.
Jami M.
Victoria, TX
I have two of these, one in black and one in white. The black one works wonderfully, but I've found that the white wipes off easily. Did my nails, let them dry, and put on a top coat but the design on my thumbs in white still came off after only a day.
Emme O.
Tucson, AZ
I wanted this to work out so bad but sadly it didn't ! I tried using different ones too but they all dint really have a flow of polish and the pen tip dried up so fast! I'm disappointed .
Emmy S.
To get it to work you have to press down, when you press down it spills everywhere! It ruins your freshly painted nails. It just isn't a good product. I recommend getting some nail art polishes and just doing it that way, it will save you the aggravation.
Gabrielle S.
Lakeville, NY
This pen will leak out way to much nail polish causing it to be hard to do a design! it also has a weird consistency, almost like "white out"and drys transparen't in their is an undercoat. If you are looking for salon quality designs this is not it!
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wanted to buy one of these because they look very helpful, but It wasn't what I expected when I purchased two of them. The liquid is not strong enough to stay in your nails for a long time, is more like water paint that would last in paper.
JESSICA P.
I dont find these to workers well. I love the idea of it but it needs to have a better way of applying and not pressing hard on your nail and also making lines smaller.
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
Tried this once after I bought it and was not impressed. Didn't really liked how it worked and the color didn't quite turn out how I wanted it. Wouldn't recommend.
Abbigail C.
I have the Black and White ones and I use them quite frequently. Sometimes it messes up my nail polish and makes it bumpy but other than that it works really well.
Marissa E.
Raleigh, NC
This works well, but can be hard to use. You have to push the pen down to release paint every so often, and if you aren't careful it is easily pushed too hard and leaks polish all over
Gabriela G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
What are the pros and cons of this product?
Emmanuelle B.
Is it hard to use ? Is it precise ?
Allana D.
Vernon, Ct
Are they easy to use?
Annette Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product last long and do they work great?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
What is the size of the tip ? do you feel like its too thin or thick?