BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
I wanted this to work out so bad but sadly it didn't ! I tried using different ones too but they all dint really have a flow of polish and the pen tip dried up so fast! I'm disappointed .
Rachel E.
Partlow, VA
BOOO the idea is great so I was stoked when I bought a few.....then I realized they didn't work! The polish literally dumps out onto your nail. Save your money....You'll have better luck buying a tiny paint brush to dip in your bottle than with these pens.
Emmy S.
To get it to work you have to press down, when you press down it spills everywhere! It ruins your freshly painted nails. It just isn't a good product. I recommend getting some nail art polishes and just doing it that way, it will save you the aggravation.
Gabrielle S.
Lakeville, NY
This pen will leak out way to much nail polish causing it to be hard to do a design! it also has a weird consistency, almost like "white out"and drys transparen't in their is an undercoat. If you are looking for salon quality designs this is not it!
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I always wanted to buy one of these because they look very helpful, but It wasn't what I expected when I purchased two of them. The liquid is not strong enough to stay in your nails for a long time, is more like water paint that would last in paper.
Abbigail C.
I have the Black and White ones and I use them quite frequently. Sometimes it messes up my nail polish and makes it bumpy but other than that it works really well.
Marissa E.
Raleigh, NC
This works well, but can be hard to use. You have to push the pen down to release paint every so often, and if you aren't careful it is easily pushed too hard and leaks polish all over
JESSICA P.
I dont find these to workers well. I love the idea of it but it needs to have a better way of applying and not pressing hard on your nail and also making lines smaller.
Becca L.
Ada, OK
This never worked for me. Every time I would try and use it the Polish would just run out everywhere. It never lasted long either. It would just rub off. Upshot they reformulate them.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
I got this thinking it was a great idea but no its not worth it the nail polish does not come out that easy so you end up messing up your hard work or when it does come out it is in a blob
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back