BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Zoe A.
Riley, KS
I enjoyed them and I thought it was a very good idea. I did find that they were difficult to use and not great for any very detailed designs but overall I thought that it was a good buy!
Megan A.
Nixa, MO
I got this and I was very disappointed,I got the purple one and when I used it the color was not what I expected. Also,when you need more polish, and press down the pen, a whole bunch of polish comesout and makes a mess. definitely not worth the price.
Laura V.
Compton, CA
Not really satisfied with this product does not last long and dries out fast I would love it if it would work more better I would not recommend this to any of my friends waste if money
Carly W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
They don't always work the best. Sometimes nothing comes out, sometimes it works just fine and sometime you get a big glob all over your nail! I can honestly do better with a paint brush.
Kelly M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is super easy to use, but it just doesn't stay very long. I wish that they had the same formula as their polishes, but I think they have to water it down to go through the applicator
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Bought several and just didn't work that well, had 2 that I couldn't even get any color to come out onto my nail, the ones that did work just weren't that great :( stayed on for not long.
Pink T.
Baltimore, MD
You can use the pen like 3 times, then after that it clumps and doesn't make straight smooth lines. Also, you are never able to really make a precise and clear design, the tip isn't really made for that. You are better off dipping a brush in your polish...
Jami M.
Victoria, TX
I have two of these, one in black and one in white. The black one works wonderfully, but I've found that the white wipes off easily. Did my nails, let them dry, and put on a top coat but the design on my thumbs in white still came off after only a day.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
I have this pen in Black. the tip is thick and hard to use. Wish the tip of the pen was thinner. The quality of the polish is not very good. it rubs and chips easily.
Tina T.
San Gabriel, CA
I wouldn't recommend these - they are overpriced and the color is so opaque that you need to go over it again and again. They dry out pretty quickly and the quality of the pen just seems cheap. Would not buy again.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?