BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Madeline M.
Marriottsville, MD
These pens give you cute designs at first, but they rub off after a few hours. Even when putting a clear coat on top, the color smears across the nail. The tip of the pen is poor quality and its hard to get the color to come out in a consistent manner.
Samantha d.
Strasburg, VA
These pens work well and do make nail art very easy. any body can make dull nails look awesome! the only con is that the color fades easy without a good top coat. also I find no matter how dry it is it tends to smear easy when applying the top coat over it
Jessica O.
I got three sally Hansen pens as a gift for my birthday. I got red black and white and none of them worked as good as I thought! The colors are not very opaque and don't dry very fast.
Emma O.
Davenport, IA
Bought this product looking forward to creating designs on my nails, but this was semi-difficult to do. Nail art pen also ended up leaking all into cap if not stood right up at all times.
laura c.
It's not worth the price. Firstly, your nail polish needs to be DRY before you even think of applying this. If it's even the smallest bit wet, it will get messed up.
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
I got it in white, and was really exited when I bought it, but when I used it....disappointment. NOT what I expected, AT ALL. It was watery, and the white didn't really show up that well.
molly b.
I have every color .. i thought that they would be great considering they're fairly expensive . they don't work very well . either too much comes out at once or not enough .. only after like a week of use it strted to dry out . that was a huge waste of money
Megan A.
Nixa, MO
I got this and I was very disappointed,I got the purple one and when I used it the color was not what I expected. Also,when you need more polish, and press down the pen, a whole bunch of polish comesout and makes a mess. definitely not worth the price.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
It's a great product for those of you that mess up nail art or need a little bit more help with the pen tip. The product does come off easily though, just from water and wear on nails.
Carly W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
They don't always work the best. Sometimes nothing comes out, sometimes it works just fine and sometime you get a big glob all over your nail! I can honestly do better with a paint brush.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?