BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Beatriz I.
Willows, CA
I bought some thinking these world gonna be great to make designs. as it turns out the point and how the colors comes out of the pen makes it hard. you get blobs and its hard to work with.
Amity W.
Macon, MO
Purchased these as a gift for my daughter and she was very excited to receive them. When applying, it came out of the pen in glops and did not go on smoothly. Also dried too much to use by the time she attempted to use them again (2 weeks in between use)
alex h.
Marietta, GA
I think it is a great idea and a really cool concept it just dries out super fast. only if the price was a little more reasonable and the product did not dry out so fast it would be great!
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
You're just better off with sticking to good old fashioned nail polish, my design I would make with the pins seem to literally wipe away! They didn't last long at all
Stephannie S.
San Clemente, CA
I love that Sally Hansen came out with this product because sometimes the stripers drip to much and don't get you the shape that you wanted to have so when I saw these I bought them all and LOVE them
Leah G.
Harleysville, PA
I was really excited to get one of these . it worked alright the first few times but seemed to dry out fasdt so when i pushed the pen tip down globs of paint came out destroying the paint already on my nails and making a mess. Also it exploded and is cheap.
Hannah D.
Cincinnati, OH
I like these, however you want to make sure, that your nail polish is 100 percent dry, or then tip will indent and mess it all up!, But if your polish is dry, these are really cute and fun
Jacqueline O.
Inglewood, CA
These products look great to have but first of all Their to pricey. The tip dries to quick and its hard as a paint. it actually Chips of the paint when your trying to draw on your nails.
laura c.
It's not worth the price. Firstly, your nail polish needs to be DRY before you even think of applying this. If it's even the smallest bit wet, it will get messed up.
Emma O.
Davenport, IA
Bought this product looking forward to creating designs on my nails, but this was semi-difficult to do. Nail art pen also ended up leaking all into cap if not stood right up at all times.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back